Approved Over Frigidaire® Electric Wall Ovens
Cooktops are approved for installation above any of our Single Electric Wall Ovens.
Ceramic Glass Cooktop
For a more beautiful cooktop that’s easy to clean.
Easy to Use Front Controls
Controls located on the front of the cooktop allows you to adjust the temperature without reaching over hot items.
Easily go from warm to boil.
Frigidaire® Fit Promise
We promise that your new 30" or 36" Frigidaire Gallery® brand cooktop will fit your existing countertop cutout of the same width and configuration, or we will reimburse you for cabinet modification costs up to $100.
Get Cooking Faster with Quick Boil
Our powerful 3,200 watt element allows you to boil water in less than three minutes1.
Hot Surface Indicators
Light on your cooktop informs you when the surface is hot.
SpaceWise® Expandable Elements
Flexible elements expand to your cooking needs.
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 35
- ProductLaunch: NA
- Product Weight (lbs): 40
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Drop-In
- Collection: Frigidaire Gallery
- Control Type: Mechanical
- Control Location: Center front
- Right Rear: 9" to 12" - 1800 / 3000
- Left Rear: 9" Quick Boil - 3200 Watts
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light: Yes
- Cooktop Surface Type: Smooth Surface
- Knob Type: Plastic
- Right Front: 6" - 1200 Watts
- Left Front: 6" - 1200 Watts
Certifications & Approvals
- Sabbath Mode: No
- Agency Approval(All Brands): UL/CSA
- ADA Compliant - All Brands: Yes
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V 60Hz
- Connection Location: Right Rear
- Connected Load @ 240V: 8.6 / 6.5
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 35.8 / 31.3
- Min Circuit Required: 40A
- Height: 5"
- Width: 28-1/2" - 29-7/8"
- Depth: 19-5/8" - 20-1/2"
- Depth: 21-3/8"
- Height: 2-5/8"
- Width: 30-5/8"
- Oven Combo Approved: Yes