- Touchless on/off with a wave of your hand or an object such as a pan.
- Response® technology uses a state-of-the-art motion sensor for reliable touchless activation.
- LED light indicates Response® is ready to use.
- AC-powered operation—no batteries to replace.
- Three-function pull-down sprayhead with touch control allows you to switch between aerated stream, ring spray and Boost technology.
- Boost technology increases the flow rate by 30% with the press of a button. Use Boost with stream for faster filling or with ring spray for more powerful cleaning.
- DockNetik® magnetic docking system securely locks the sprayhead into place when not in use.
- ProMotion® technology's light, quiet braided hose and swiveling ball joint make the pull-down sprayhead easier and more comfortable to use.
- MasterClean™ sprayface features an easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup.
- High-arch swing spout offers vertical clearance for tall cookware and pitchers.
- Single lever handle makes adjusting water temperature easy.
- Temperature memory allows faucet to be turned on and off at the temperature set during prior usage.
- KOHLER ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards for a lifetime of durable performance.
- 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm) maximum flow rate at 60 psi (4.14 bar).
- Premium metal construction for durability and reliability.
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
- Requires non-switched undercounter outlet.
- Single-hole or three-hole installation (escutcheon plate included).
- Flexible supply lines simplify installation.