- Response technology provides reliable touchless on/off operation through a state-of-the-art sensor that responds in 20 milliseconds.
- Precision activation window helps prevent false activations.
- Two-function pull-down sprayhead with touch-control allows you to switch from stream to Sweep® spray.
- Sweep® spray creates a wide, forceful blade of water for superior cleaning.
- DockNetik®, a magnetic docking system located within the spout, smoothly glides and securely locks the sprayhead into place.
- Ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards, ensuring durable performance for life.
- ProMotion® technology’s light, quiet braided hose and ball joint make the pull-down sprayhead easier and more comfortable to use.
- MasterClean™ sprayface features an easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup.
- High-arch spout offers superior clearance for filling pots and cleaning.
- Single lever handle is simple to use and makes adjusting water temperature easy.
- Temperature memory allows faucet to be turned on and off at the temperature set during prior usage.
- LED light indicates faucet is operational and ready to go.
- AC-powered operation – no batteries to replace.
- 1.5 gal/min (5.7 l/min) maximum flow rate [max at 60 psi (4.14 bar)]
- Premium metal construction.
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
- Single-hole installation.
- Flexible supply lines simplify installation.