Take your showering experience to new heights of sensory pleasure with this easy-to-install kit, which includes a Moxie rainhead, Flipside handshower, HydroRail-R arch, and metal hose. The Moxie rainhead holds a portable wireless speaker that pairs wirelessly with Bluetooth®-enabled devices to deliver high-quality audio to your shower. The Flipside handshower's multifunction sprayhead pivots on its axis to switch between four distinct spray types.
- Includes K-99105-E Moxie rainhead, K-45425 Flipside handshower, K-45211 HydroRail-R arch shower column, and K-9514 MasterShower® 60-inch metal hose.
- Rainhead with wireless speaker streams your personalized music playlists, news, and other audio in the shower.
- Optimized 8-inch sprayface with 80 nozzles creates a dense uniform spray pattern for consistent coverage and feeling of warmth.
- Syncs with Bluetooth*®-enabled devices including smart phones, MP3 players, tablets, and laptops located up to 32 feet away.
- With innovative Flipstream technology, the Flipside handshower dedicates a single sprayhead surface to each of four unique sprays.
- 2.0 gpm (gallons per minute) flow rate.
- Patent-pending technology allows for an easy shower installation.
- Slidebar bracket allows you to adjust height and angle of handshower.
- Diverter at the base of the column makes for easy toggling between handshower and showerhead.
- *The BLUETOOTH® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Kohler Co. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- Premium metal construction.
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
- For use in shower-only installations.
- Installs in less than 60 minutes without changes to in-wall plumbing (subject to condition of existing installation).
- May require additional service parts based on installation type (see installation guide or specification sheet for details).
- Includes an adapter that will fit with most installations but may require K-1194630, K-1187917, or K-1194302. Refer to the specification sheet for more information.
- Water Conservation & Rebates
- WaterSense®-labeled 2.0-gpm showerheads/handshowers use up to 20 percent less water than standard 2.5-gpm showerheads/handshowers, while still meeting strict performance guidelines.
- This product can help a building earn Water Efficiency points in the LEED® Green Building Rating System.
- This product meets water savings requirements for California Energy Commission (CEC), CALGreen, and Colorado SB 14-103.
For more product information see manufacturer's site