The graceful elegance of the Cruette faucet is ideal for traditional kitchens. Its high-arch spout effortlessly clears the largest pots, and a pull-down sprayhead allows you to target the water where you need it for easy prep and cleanup. Sweep spray creates a wide, forceful blade of water for superior cleaning. Kohler's new docking system, DockNetik, secures the pull-down sprayhead to the spout using magnetic force.
- Single handle is simple to use and makes adjusting water temperature easy.
- High-arch gooseneck spout and 360-degree spout rotation offer superior clearance for filling pots and cleaning.
- Three-function pull-down sprayhead with touch control allows you to switch from stream to Sweep spray to pause.
- Sweep spray features specially angled nozzles that form a wide, powerful blade of water to sweep your dishes and sink clean.
- DockNetik, a magnetic docking system located within the spout, smoothly glides and securely locks the sprayhead into place.
- ProMotion® technology's light, quiet nylon hose and ball joint make the pull-down sprayhead easier and more comfortable to use.
- MasterClean™ sprayface features an easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup.
- Ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards, ensuring durable performance for life.
- 1.8 gpm (gallons per minute) maximum flow rate at 60 psi.
- Premium metal construction.
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
- Single-hole or three-hole installation (escutcheon included).
- Flexible supply lines and installation ring simplify installation.
- Water Conservation & Rebates
- This product meets water savings requirements for California Energy Commission (CEC), CALGreen, and Colorado SB 14-103.