•Metal Air Valve
• 100 PSI Working Pressure
• Multiple Head Construction Provides added structural strength and more capacity within the same diameters.
• Interior Epoxy Coating Permanently bonded to the tank shell to provide the ultimate protection on the water side of the tank.
• Durable Butyl Diaphragm Ensures long life.
• Positive Lock Retention System Quality controlled compression in the diaphragm connection eliminates loss of air or water leaks in the tank.
• Electrostatically Applied Powder Coated Exterior Tough powder coating provides the ultimate exterior protection and is undercoated with zinc phosphate for the highest corrosion resistance.